Deep Tech Experience and ability to get projects to market
located in Boston, MA United States • Listed on Mar 3, 2013 11:32 AM -0500
- Legitimate startup or product concept pitches only.
- Recruiting for open positions is NOT ok.
- Boston, MA United States
- Day Job?
- Geek who likes beer :)
- Year Born
- IIT Kanpur
- Finance & Supply Chain with some startups thrown in :)
- Programming Languages
- Spring, Struts, jersey
- iPhone, Facebook, MySpace, Android, Twitter, Windows, Mac OS, UNIX/Linux
- Algorithms, Mobile, Search
- Industry Experience
- Social Media, Real-Time, Mobile
Short Answer Questions
Describe something you have built recently.
Enterprise Software Consulting pays the bills. On the side I am just completing a Facebook app with Web, iOs and android UIs - Can't get into the details - company is still in stealth mode.
Why do you want to work on a startup or side project?
Like the concept of Startups
Anything else you'd like to mention about yourself?
In my long software career I have been most things Developer, Architect, DBA, Network Admin, Sys Admin ... I am still very much hands on. I usually find that with my experience I am able to get things working much faster because I have a overall picture of the system which very few developers have. As a friend of mine once said - every check I write my customers need to be able to cash and 99% of the time they do.